Forgive us, Internet. It’s been a full year since our last post.
Time really flies in the digital space, and we’ve been pretty busy. Here’s what we have been up to.
Doing some growing
- We’ve assembled a team of young guns who have our clients’ backs, no matter what. Their combined skills set and amazing work ethic enable us to call ourselves your brand, content and design support team, and really mean it.
- Here they are in their work space hand selfies. (Is that a thing yet?)
Getting some ducks in a row
- We set up some systems that help us keep a tighter grip on the potential chaos. This is all in aid of handling increasing volumes of work while keeping the promises we make to clients.
- By the way, if you’re not using these awesome tools yet, check them out:
Learning some new tricks
- Three words: Social video, baby. So much fun to do and it can be so impactful when it’s used right.
Having some fun
- We did some really nice campaigns.
- We made some gorgeous pictures.
- We got to know some great new clients
We made ourselves a website that matches our own awesomeness.
Coming soon: an office expansion. Watch this space.